Friday, June 19, 2009

My First Bike




She was so excited to get this birthday present early. I looked everywhere for a good bike that could grow with her, and I love the push bar that lets us help until she figures it out. Also, the yellow compartment is great for holding things (although I suspect it will be mostly used to bring back treasures from our walks - anything from sticks, to rocks to flowers). Now everytime we pass it coming in and out of the garage she yells, "My new bike!" Maybe one day she'll ride with Sean and I and not on my bike seat. She's getting too big.

2 comments:

KBB said...

My goodness, she really is growing!
We're so excited to see you and Maggie next week - hopefully we'll be done with all of this rainy weather.

Give Maggie a kiss and ask her to bring me a "treasure" from one of your walks.

Maureen said...

Can't wait to see you next week big girl!