Wednesday, May 03, 2017

A few more ~


These below are from a bunch Aunt Mary gave me over the weekend.  

The 1st image of Cy and Aloise was one I had forgotten I had.  Probably because I gave it to Granny or Aunt Mary. I have another pose of the same picture but something about this one makes me smile deeply. 

The rest of the pictures were also a surprise.  





                       Again. I have a few taken of Lisette similar to this one.  But didn't have this one.


                               Dad.  This is where I want to see him~ again ~ in the near future


Finally.  This one gets the gold star. I had nothing even remotely like this one.



3 comments:

Lisette said...

Ahhh! It is so great seeing old pictures like that last one that you haven't seen before!!!

storminomahoney said...

These are awesome. Cy's downcast expression looks just like Ochito.

Martha said...

Lisette!! I TOLD YOU that Anna looks like you!! Wow.