Thank you! thank you, for this wonderful catalog of Luca in 2006.
This is the beginning of my New Year; couldn't ask for anything better. Ok, that's not entirely correct:
Last night Cy emailed me to wish me a Hapy New Year ( and to have me send allof you his love) and attached 3 pics of Cyrus at 6 mos., (I will forwd the email.) ...but although those pictures were my first for the New Year, they weren't new... so Luca wins out as first images for 2007.
The one with him in the crib? Wow! This is as close as I've seen to what he's going to look like as he gets older. Hold on to your hats!
3 comments:
Thank you! thank you, for this wonderful catalog of Luca in 2006.
This is the beginning of my New Year; couldn't ask for anything better. Ok, that's not entirely correct:
Last night Cy emailed me to wish me a Hapy New Year ( and to have me send allof you his love) and attached 3 pics of Cyrus at 6 mos., (I will forwd the email.)
...but although those pictures were my first for the New Year, they weren't new... so Luca wins out as first images for 2007.
The one with him in the crib? Wow! This is as close as I've seen to what he's going to look like as he gets older.
Hold on to your hats!
Ann, cut it out. I love him so much, I can't take it.
I know! Although I would argue that he looks more like a scooch than a pooch in these.
Post a Comment