Wednesday, December 27, 2006

An over-the-top Moment

I am to be present at Blue's birth!

The honor was presented to me yesterday when Mary asked if I would be with her and Chad when the time comes; I was speechless, but got over that in a second flat:

Yes! and yes and yes again! Omigod...I am soooooooo thrilled!

Mary & Chad: can we bring Blueberry Shortcake and Piggy Tubby Wubby to the hospital?

kisses and gentle pats on the tummy,
Mom

2 comments:

Mars said...

Of course Blueberry Shortcake and Pig (that's his name) can come to the hospital. They'll be our mascotts.

KBB said...

Clare and I have already discussed my taking residence at the Buckley apt. I'm going to email Pitts to see if it's available and then when I go to Sharon on the 18th(I'm picking up Lita and Maureent at Bradley and driving them out there)I'll get a key that works!

Yay Shortcake and Pig!