Cathi tells me that Patrick is sucking his toes and rolling all over the flor...she swears he'll be crawling soon. Says he's a happy happy boy, full of laughs and smiles and coos..
and Cyrus? Doing much better...not sad and lost anymore and no longer using his grandparent's house as his personal jungle-gym! HA!
He loves spending time with his grandfather...they seem to have a very special realtionship.. Grandfather seeks him out every day...Cyrus sits on his lap and hugs him and they talk and talk and talk.
Cyrus not as loving towards Cathi's Mom, however. Does OK with her but not like when he last visited. Cathi thinks that this is because when they first arrived ( at the airpot), her mother held Patrick before saying "hi" to Cyrus. I think Cathi is right!
I remember her telling me about the time Cy came home ( after Patrick was born) and he "went" to Patrick before Cyrus. Cyrus totally fell apart.
So now we know who we have to "acknowledge" first, don't we?
2 comments:
I think you mean, "birdy".
Chirp chirp I want to eat him up. (When ARE they coming back in town?!?)
Cathi tells me that Patrick is sucking his toes and rolling all over the flor...she swears he'll be crawling soon. Says he's a happy happy boy, full of laughs and smiles and coos..
and Cyrus? Doing much better...not sad and lost anymore and no longer using his grandparent's house as his personal jungle-gym! HA!
He loves spending time with his grandfather...they seem to have a very special realtionship.. Grandfather seeks him out every day...Cyrus sits on his lap and hugs him and they talk and talk and talk.
Cyrus not as loving towards Cathi's Mom, however. Does OK with her but not like when he last visited. Cathi thinks that this is because when they first arrived ( at the airpot), her mother held Patrick before saying "hi" to Cyrus. I think Cathi is right!
I remember her telling me about the time Cy came home ( after Patrick was born) and he "went" to Patrick before Cyrus. Cyrus totally fell apart.
So now we know who we have to "acknowledge" first, don't we?
Post a Comment