Write it out, Luca.T-w-i-c-e E-i-g-h-t are tenT-e-n is three... letters that is.That's okay, Looch. Mommy didn't get it either.
How did you arrive at this?I still don't "get" the answer.Maybe a nice gin 'n' tonic ( which I'm about to pour myself) will do it!
OK! Brent just explained it to me.So, Luca...I guess you think your Daddy is smarter than we are, huh?
Luca said, "Duck" and then he said "book". I'm not sure if that he means he agrees with you or not.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Write it out, Luca.
T-w-i-c-e E-i-g-h-t are ten
T-e-n is three... letters that is.
That's okay, Looch. Mommy didn't get it either.
How did you arrive at this?
I still don't "get" the answer.
Maybe a nice gin 'n' tonic ( which I'm about to pour myself) will do it!
OK! Brent just explained it to me.
So, Luca...I guess you think your Daddy is smarter than we are, huh?
Luca said, "Duck" and then he said "book". I'm not sure if that he means he agrees with you or not.
Post a Comment