Music, plez!
What are you listening to these days?
Do you recommend?
And are we able to post MP3s here?
Buris, this would be a good time to show that you're still reading this blog.
You don't want to know what I've been downloading on my own.
Smack THAT!
2 comments:
I've had a CD ready to burn for Maureen since Christmas Eve. I should learn how to do this since I've left it to Brent and it's still sitting on my desk.
My Point? That I have some for you as well....
So I guess it's time for a CD burn tutorial.
Other than that...
Good Luck!
Willie Nelson in da house.
Shotgun Willie sittin round in his underwear. Bitin' on a bullet, pullin out all of his hair. Shotgun Willie's got all of his family there.
It's been a few months and we're still on a Willie kick. Any interest? Unfortunately, we can't post MP3s. But we have CDs to lend... it'll only cost you a swing and mobile.
Post a Comment