Thursday, June 21, 2012

Who's on First

There's an old Abbott and Costello joke about Who's on first.  I'm betting Mary posts pics of her visit before Cy does.  Here's your chance, my man. YDHAHOYA if you don't immediately post.  It's not like you're out playing ball with your back, or tilling a garden!  AND DON'T TELL ME IT'S ALREADY ON ASSBOOK!!!  As the Godfather said at the meeting with the heads of the five families: "That I do not forgive."

4 comments:

Lisette said...

Dad, I'm not entirely sure what all or any of this means. And yet I'm not entirely sure I dislike it. I might even enjoy it.

The Captain said...

Lisette, Mary spent three days at Cy's house. I thought it was only two days, so was looking for a post with lots of pics of the cousins. SO ( as my son-in-law says) my post stands, only now it only starts counting from today. Have I made myself clear?

Mars said...

Who says I took any pictures?

Lisette said...

Dad, I read that twice before I got it. Is this a reflection on me or you?