Monday, July 23, 2012

Sneak Peak

I'll work on editing (these aren't done) and putting up my pictures soon.

Until then...

I miss this day, 
and candy bars, 
and Coca Colas, 
and pizza parties,
and running into everyone at Geislers,
and shopping in bulk
(in the rain)
 with no grocery bags. 

Everyone visit again soon!



6 comments:

The Captain said...

Thank you all so much.

Dad

Maureen said...

2nd picture...wow!

Martha said...

Lisette. Incredible work. Thank you so much.

KBB said...

You know me....I'm still processing all of it.

But one thing's for sure: you are all the BEST Party Highjackers!

Dad and I were/are so impressed with the love and labor that went into such a fun and memorable day.

Thank you!

xxx Mom

These pictures are so good.

storminomahoney said...

THis was such a fun day. I have some pics coming too.

storminomahoney said...

Commenting again, as I don't have the option to post on my screen, but last time I posted somehow, commenting first opened it up.

Mary, any ideas why?