Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Henry!!

Happy happy birthday, goose! I can't believe its been a year already! Boy, does time fly. I still remember when they first put you into my arms..... what a beautiful baby boy you were. You have been my little angel since. Your corky smiles, funny noises and your crazy tremors when your excited - who could not love you?

I mean, look at this face. It wasn't hard waking up to you every morning!













 
You have brought real joy into our lives and we can't wait for you to be an amazing big brother! We love you more than you could ever know!

6 comments:

Roob said...

Happy Birthday Little man!! Love you!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday BIG guy!!!

storminomahoney said...

Happy birthday sweet boy!

Maureen said...

Happy birthday little man!!

KBB said...

Happy Birthday, Handsome Henry!
I love you and loved spending your 1st birthday with you today - :)

Lisette said...

Happy 1st birthday Hankity Hank!!!! xoxo