Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lordstep!

                                                 Doesn't Brent look like Henry here?

                    I don't know what's cuter: Lisette's hair cut - hahaha - or Brent's expression


                                                   Happy Birthday, dear Brent. 
 That signature grin, both tender and mischievous, still has the power to charm like crazy.  As you continue to pursue your dreams, continue also to keep close the good, the true and the beautiful.  We miss you and love you. 


















10 comments:

The Captain said...

Happy Birthday, my boy.

Mars said...

Happy birthday Flobert!

Martha said...

Happy birthday little brother!!

Lisette said...

Happy birthday, Thuggy Thug! I love you!

Martha said...

Mom, right on about Brent's smile. Lisette, whoa whoa whoa wee on that hair cut.

Maureen said...

Happy birthday cutie

storminomahoney said...

Hey Tina, I remember when you got that knight costume, you loved it so much.

Miss you. Happy Birthday!

catherine said...

Happy birthday! Love you!

Shmalzy said...

Happy birthday brobro! Love you!!!

Flobes said...

Thank you everyone! It was a good one.