Monday, August 27, 2012

More Pics!

He's almost as tall as Grandpa!


Love this one!




My beautiful boys!





Love this one too!!




I know there is a lot of Jonathan, but I just can't get enough of him. I told him and Katie at Henry's birthday party that they will both be a big brother and/sister again real soon and the smiles on their faces were to die for. I love them!


4 comments:

KBB said...

Thank you for these. I LOVE seeing pictures of Jonathan - can't get enough of him either :)

Shmalzy said...

WWWWHHHAAAAATTTTT??!!! These pics are great, but I'm more excited about the big announcement in the .01 size font on the bottom! CONGRATULATIONS!

Lisette said...

hahahhaha yes, WHY is your font so small?? Congratulations to Catherine and Rob! And put as many pictures of these guys as you want -- I love them!

Annie said...

I love these pics too :)