Annie: I don't know anyone who loves their birthday as much as you do. And if they do, they don't scream it out as loud as you do. I have always gotten such a kick out of that.
Our good-bye from Red Creek party, given by friends and neighbors and Annie's 4th birthday party, given by us. Annie, of course, thought the entire event was about her. It was the first time we heard, "I LOVE my birthday!"
Annie celebrates her hair

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, golden locks ANNIE!!!



9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Annie.
Happy Birthday Annie!! Have a great day!
LEO!!!!! LOOK at the second picture!!!! Ha!!
Happy birthday Annie!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Fannie!
Happy Birthday my love!
Happy birthday! Hope it was a great one!!
happy birthday ann! omg the 1st pic w clare and kate!!
And you always had the best hair
I had a great birthday!
In that last picture - is it Brendan in the gray long sleeve shirt and Shane looking to the side in the white long sleeve shirt?
Yes Annie: Brendan and Shane. And all the children in the picture were part of our play grou, which met every week at a different home.
I'm glad I decided to post this series. Lots of memories for those of you who remember Red Creek :)
Post a Comment