Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Cy!

There are many banner years we celebrate as we get older. My mother warned me that 50 would be the year "your body starts to fall apart". She was right.
But Dad never minded 50.  Or 60.  
As for 68?  He has had some things to say about that.  But this one is my favorite:

"I no longer see things in terms of how many grandchildren I have. Now I count descendants"


  










Well here they are, Cy.  And counting...

You (we) did good.




    


                                                           
                                                               

                                                                   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





11 comments:

Maureen said...

The picture w baby NOra!!! So young....I love you dad. You've ALWAYS done good

Mars said...

Happy Birthday, Dad. As Simone would say, I love you up to the space.

Martha said...

Happy Birthday Dad. What a family. I love love love you.

Martha said...

And check out that black and white shot! I have never seen it before but I love it. Dad looks like he could be Brent. It's sort of crazy.

Roob said...

Happy Birthday Cy!

Shmalzy said...

Happy birthday Dad!! I love you, and I love these pictures! Martha, I had the same thoughts about the black and white picture.

I miss you!

catherine said...

Happy birthday dad! I love you more than you know!

KBB said...

The baby in the black n white is 1 day old Maureen:)

storminomahoney said...

Miss you Dad. Happy Birthday :)

Annie said...

Oh man, what a great post. Happy Birthday Dad!! I love you!!

The Captain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.