Well I just told your Ma that I locked the front door so she doesn't have to (she usually locks up for the night being as how I usually go to bed early). I should be this kind more often.
The decision was made for us; something called home insurance policy :)
They've never checked the house before...but now they will be. Oh Dear.
Kitchen door and back door all have locks (now if we can only find those keys!) DIning room door doesn't open. Back door still open to the public hahaha!
7 comments:
Omgggggggggggaaaahhhhhh FINALLY
Wow!
Hahaha, Lisette!
I KNEW that would be your reaction.
No more nightmares when you spend this might here, huh? :) :) :) :)
Well I just told your Ma that I locked the front door so she doesn't have to (she usually locks up for the night being as how I usually go to bed early). I should be this kind more often.
What in the world caused this decision???
OK...so what about the other 3 doors??
Personally, I never give locks at the Homestead a thought; they've never ben there, and I've never felt unsafe.
The decision was made for us; something called home insurance policy :)
They've never checked the house before...but now they will be. Oh Dear.
Kitchen door and back door all have locks (now if we can only find those keys!) DIning room door doesn't open.
Back door still open to the public hahaha!
Post a Comment