SIMONE!
But, for reals, so happy you guys still got to go out! I was so worried about you fools and thought for sure trick or treating would be off.
Love!!! And Adela looks so old!
I particularly like the background for Catherine's solo pic!
Hahaha Adela's face! I love these pictures!
The Buritos do it again!Great costumes and pics!
haha! great costumes!!their faces in solos priceless. score on the candy!!
lllllove!!! Epic pic of Catherine.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
SIMONE!
But, for reals, so happy you guys still got to go out! I was so worried about you fools and thought for sure trick or treating would be off.
Love!!! And Adela looks so old!
I particularly like the background for Catherine's solo pic!
Hahaha Adela's face! I love these pictures!
Hahaha Adela's face! I love these pictures!
The Buritos do it again!
Great costumes and pics!
The Buritos do it again!
Great costumes and pics!
haha! great costumes!!
their faces in solos priceless. score on the candy!!
lllllove!!! Epic pic of Catherine.
Post a Comment