Thursday, October 18, 2012

New Tunes

Sorry, I know I've been posting a lot, but I wanted to share this.

I don't know who of you know, but Maryse Smith had become quite a little Indy/folk musician in Vermont and other places (I know all of this information second hand, of course, but there are quite a few articles about her if you Google). I've been keeping an eye out on how she's progressing for a few years now. In fact, the last conversation I had with Maureen Smith was about Maryse and her music.

Anyway, I wanted to share her new album that's been posted on Facebook, because it's really good. And the picture she picked of Maureen as the cover of her album is perfect.

Here's the link (I like #7 and #9 the best so far):

http://marysesmith.bandcamp.com/album/untitled-album

2 comments:

Mars said...

Wow, she has a nice voice. And that photo of Mrs. Smith, wow.

storminomahoney said...

Wow. She sounds like Zooey Deschanel who I love.