I don't know about you all, but I'm feeling pretty bummed today. I can't believe that man got reelected. I found these two videos randomly this morning, not remembering they existed. And they cheered me up. With babies and love who gives a shit about politics today.
My apologies for Simone's nudity.
No, I take it back. Baby's got back.
And I miss Sharon!
9 comments:
By the way, this was about a month before Adela was born!
oh man! I'm bummed too.. about Catherine's Bum! blech, sorry. I need Luca to help with these puns.
We were with you on this trip, with 6 babies between us. With the sick mentality that elected Obama, only 2 of these babies - Charlie and Leo -- would be here today.
Thank you for this, Mary. I love these kiddos.
and to think you have another munchkin on the way....jealous!!!
Maureen if you don't eat all the mashed potatoes this Thanksgiving and let me have some, I'll let you hold him when he's born.
ok!!!!
HIM???
Unfortunately for Catherine (Simone), this is now on the internet for the rest of her life.
Wishful thinking, Mary??
Post a Comment