Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Wish Lists

Just pushing this up to the top. That turkey photo is so disgusting, Lisette.


Thanksgiving might be over, 
and this might be a really offensive picture of a turkey,
but it's time for us to put our wish lists up!

Add whatever your little heart desires, from trinkets to big items, 
and remember to be good little boys and girls, or you won't be getting lick.

(PS - I miss you all so much already.
PPS - Cy and Cathi, you guys were terribly missed too!)

28 comments:

Shmalzy said...

Ah well, I'll start!

-New LL Bean slippers to replace my ratty ones. The women's "Wicked Good Moccasins," brown, size 8.

-I'm in the market for some nice boots, so maybe a gift card to Nordstroms or Zappos?

-Clothes, or gift cards for clothes, are always appreciated.

-A pretty, thick, non-fleece throw blanket for my living room. Maybe cream colored, or some jewel toned color would do well, too. I'm having a surprisingly hard time finding something that doesn't shed everywhere and isn't hideous!

I can't think of much else, but I'll have Davo post his list later today. Merry almost Advent!

Shmalzy said...

Everyone else, please post! It's Cyber Monday and there are some great deals online if you shop today.

Maureen said...

for Jim...pretty boring and easy!

He would LOVE the HBO miniseries "The Pacific"
A GCard to Dicks is perfecto,too.
Or a nice XL crew neck sweater is great. Me next comment

Maureen said...

Let's see....hoping to get kindle this yr...so since i do everything Amazon anyway....Gift Card to there

little things..*macintosh yankee candle, never too many
*cuddly socks
*anything winter white, like a new scarf or fitted puff vest (M)
*Rainman soundtrack,lol
*bare minerals foundation..med lite
*Heartbroken..by Lisa Unger..only one of hers i havnt read

Shmalzy said...

Ooooh yes, nice one on the Kindle Mojo. I would also love one of them, but not the Kindle Fire, just the Classic Kindle or Kindle Paperwhite. Giftcards to Amazon would be great for that.

Mars said...

Cookbooks:
-The New Best Recipe: (America's Test Kitchen) (2004)
-The Joy of Cooking (75th Anniv. ed) (2006)
-Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child (Vol 1)

- I second the LL Bean slippers: also women's "wicked good moccasins" size 8, in NATURAL
10% off Cyber Monday

- PJs: JCREW Flannel Gingham PJs in navy: size Small.
25% off + free shipping at JCREW cyber Monday only:

-Socks: lightweight but shorter than knee length and cozy thick ones

Martha said...

LlBean womens robe. Size small petite in navy http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/65967?feat=613-GN1&page=women-s-winter-fleece-robe-wrap-front
Or one like this.


I third LLBean wicked good moccasins in natural size 7

Nice gold hoops. Bigger than smaller

Nice Ballet flats in size 7.5 any color but red.

Really though, I would like any pretty accessories, anything for my outdoor patio, any pretty table linens/ dishes :)








Annie said...

hmmm...

Silpat pan liners

Earings, not studs

Dress form -- you know, the kind you pin up fabric and patterns on to make clothes

or... anything you want!

Martha said...

Oooh! Cast iron skillet. I would love a good cast iron skillet in red.

Lisette said...

In no particular order:

- gift card for south west airlines for visiting aloise in the spring (no cash, please. I'll just spend on the wrong thing)

- gift card for warby parker so I can get new glasses

- this: http://www.westelm.com/products/papier-mache-animal-sculptures-deer-d303/?pkey=cwall-art-decor&cm_src=wall-art-decor||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_--_-

- globe, but not brand new

- champagne glasses, but not flutes (similar to these sold out ones: http://www.westelm.com/products/banded-drinkware-c364/?pkey=cglassware-bar&cm_src=glassware-bar||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_--_-)

- anything pretty

- a brown leather cross body bag (maybe ask aloise's advice)

Sorry, putting a lot so I don't know what I'll get!!

Anonymous said...

Kuerig Mini coffee maker

Barnes and Noble gift certificate (for my Nook!)

earrings

anything you think of!

Schmitty said...

LL Bean slippers (really original, I know)

An LL Bean flannel-type robe that I can wear on the boat rather than having to walk around in a towel (although I'm sure the ladies will miss that)

An Amazon gift card so I can buy books/movies for my Kindle Fire (different than Al's desired Kindle)

A fancy small "tactical" flashlight with a blue LED or blue filter so that I can use it on the deck of the carrier would also be very useful ( something like this: http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=168 )

That's all for now. Thank you.

Martha said...

So you really call her al, huh?

The Captain said...

For me gift card to:
Amazon
Zappo
Johnny's Select Seed

KBB said...

I realized the other day that I'm running out of everyday dishes ( have 7 left from original 12 I started with) and no small plates and gosh the entire set is over 25 yrs old and showing it's age.

Annie: If I replace the set I have, I could give you my old one for when you have company :) :).

Anyway - that's all I can think of. Every time I set the table for more than 7 I think: It's time to do something about this....and then I forget until the next time.

Don't know where I would look, though. Maybe Macy's or wherever it was you girls got your wedding dishes? It's been a l-o-n-g time since I did this!

And that's pretty much all I want for Christmas.
Anything else would be a wonderful surprise :)

Annie said...

as I think of it, I'd also love a

- soup tureen. Is that wierd? How do you guys serve soup?

- loose leaf tea pot, with an infuser. Doesn't need to go on the stove proper, just steet and hold tea

- GC to Blindsaver.com - b/c I have all mini-blinds right now... so...

- vintage-y print, with orange in it, to go in my bathroom

New, used, I don't care... actually, no, I prefer used things ;)

Roob said...

Hot stock tip here...invest in LL Bean they might reach record profits after the Brewster Christmas season.

Unfortunately I can not think of anything specific I want.

So..

Gift Cards to:

Champs(haven't shaken my Air Jordan addiction)

Mickey Blakes(mickeyblakes.com)
its the cigar shop that I go to.

Nordstrom(work normally likes me to wear pants)

Best Buy or Amazon are great also

or anything else anyone can think of for me.


catherine said...

I, too, would like something from LL Bean, or a gift card towards it. I would love the Goose down hooded parka coat in medium and in black (item # TA276568). A gift card to Homegoods or DSW. Fun/unique jewelry. Or maybe a night of babysitting:) Can't think of much else. If there is something on your mind, go for it!

Maureen said...

Catherine...your picture is so gross

Martha said...

I would say for Chad:

nice socks. Not dress socks, comfy wool New England winter socks.

A beer snifter (special beer glass)

A scarf. He doesn't own one. He looks especially handsome in red ;).

But if you want to be a real rockstar, he's been pining over THIS for years. No kidding.
http://www.vanhalenstore.com/page/VH/PROD/VH126

I know. I know.

Martha said...

Pajamas. He could use some classic pajamas. He was just saying so. Size extra large.

Flobes said...

As usual, I'm late on the reply. Sorry.

Any clothes are welcome. I could use some dark jeans for sure. 36x29 semi skinny (Levi-511) and usually an L on shirts. Bada bing, bada boom.

As always I'm constantly building my studio so a gift card to Guitar Center is coo too.

A Sure wireless mic. They can get quite pricy so money towards that is good. I'd be buying that online so i kept it separate from the gift card.

Obviously any music you think I like or I should like it great. I'm always on the hunt for new tunes.

I think that'll do. Hope it helps. I'm pretty easy and less than picky so if you think I'll like it, I probably will.

It was really great being home for thanksgiving and i miss everyone already!

Maureen said...

miss yooooouuuuu

Mars said...

For Chad (as he is apparently still too good to post on Brewsters Millions):

A gift certificate to Home Depot toward a lawn mower

Yard things, rake, snow shovel, garden hose. We are starting from scratch.

A book always wonderful

Martha said...

Mary, that's funny. I've been meaning to say to you that you have no idea what you're in for as far as yard duties. It's fun (sometimes) and it's rewarding (sometimes) but you, my dear, just lost yourself a whole lot of weekends!! And it will be all so worth it.

...And I still think you should consider the wood stove. You know, for more "rewarding" work.

Annie said...

For Frank --

- LLBean Slippers, size 9 medium Wicked Good

- GC to Home Depot or Lowes

- I don't really know what else, so you could always pick something from my list. I'm sure he'd appreciate it too.

Mars said...

Good idea, Annie! For Chad you can always pick something from my list. He'll appreciate the slippers on me, for instance.

Martha, I've sort of been idealizing the yard work. I'm sure I'll be in for a rude awakening. And I know I will regret telling Chad I love to mow.

The Captain said...

Changed my wish list to gift certificate to Staples to get a large paper shredder.