Monday, December 03, 2012

Er, I mean THIS is our new house

Never mind that other place. Last minute we found out it was financially unstable and bowed out.

THIS is our new house. LA LAAAA!!!! It is fantastic. It's in the same town - South Salem.

It's still hard to believe we're going to have a real house and a yard!

Homestead, we'll see you in 2 weeks!


11 comments:

storminomahoney said...

ooooh, I like this one :)

The Captain said...

Hmmmmm, white kitchen with black granite counters.

Martha said...

Mary, post more of the pictures! Especially that KITCHEN! And the deck!

The Captain said...

What's that little cottage in the back?

Maureen said...

I think its lovely! absolutely love it!

Lisette said...

Just as perfect, but want to see more!!!!!

More importantly -- this doesn't change our 4th of July party plans, right?

storminomahoney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KBB said...

Dad is obsessed with your property, Mary.
And your kitchen is my kitchen only 3X larger. So I'm obsessed with that.

It's a beautiful house in a beautiful setting.
Well done!

Mars said...

Mom I hope you and Dad will come soooooon after we move in.

Lisette 4th of July Party is totally in place.

Shmalzy said...

I love it!! Where are all these additional pictures people are referencing?!

Shmalzy said...

Ok, Dad just sent me the link with pictures - it is gorgeous!! The rooms are huge. Can't wait until 4th if July ;)