Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Happy Birthday Cookie Monster!

Three years old!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH! I kept seeing today's date and wondering why it seemed special and now I remember!

Lisette said...

Happy birthday sweet Paulie!!! So sad I missed the celebration tonight :(

Maureen said...

Hi baby!!!!

Annie said...

Oh, my happy big boy!

Martha said...

All I see is that rolly polly chin. Happy Birthday, love of a boy. Wonderful, wonderful love of a boy.

storminomahoney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KBB said...

What a munchkin,
WHen Dad picked Leo up to come here for the morning, Leo announced, "It's Paulie's Birthday today! When I went into his room to see him this morning, he had a great big muppet smile!"

Such a nice Birthday Party for the Best 3 yr. old Ever!

KBB said...

Nora's comment is deleted b/c is was MY comment but on her page b/c she forgot to sign out.

Annie said...

I have something to post, but I just can't bump this mug from the top. Someone else is going to have to do it.

Shmalzy said...

I am SO late! Happy birthday baby!!! I love this picture so much. Maybe the best one ever taken.