It was ! Thank you to those who put together such a scrumptious dinner; linguine and clams to DIE for! And Lisette for having launched the idea (and I missed not seeing you ): And Catherine, who I heard, propelled the idea to fruition and did so much of the grunt work; and my cards and calls.
I missed all who couldn't be here.
But I'm pretty sure you spent most of the day thinking of ME... Hahaha!
4 comments:
Happy birthday mom! Hope it was a good one!!
It was !
Thank you to those who put together such a scrumptious dinner; linguine and clams to DIE for!
And Lisette for having launched the idea (and I missed not seeing you ): And Catherine, who I heard, propelled the idea to fruition and did so much of the grunt work; and my cards and calls.
I missed all who couldn't be here.
But I'm pretty sure you spent most of the day thinking of ME...
Hahaha!
You're the best ever!!
I love you mom! Happy birthday!!!!!!
Post a Comment