Monday, December 31, 2012

Where's that flysmano...or who let the dog out?

                                                   Someone left this critter behind.

I found it as I was putting things away after our Christmas guests went home.
I put it on my desk, meaning to take a picture if it, to ask "Who do I belong to?" when Dad commented,
"I saw "that" on your desk and wanted to take a flyswatter to it!"

It's about 3 inches long and looks like a rabid dog or wolf...creepy looking when you see it on it's own.
But I know it must have an honored place in someone's toy set and that someone must be a Buri or a Brewster boy.

Claim it and I'll happily send it :)


3 comments:

Mars said...

Charlie has his. These were gifts from the Brewsters. I think this must belong to a Rooster Boy or a Gramuglia. But we may have taken the container to it.

We miss you all!

Cathy said...

Hello everybody we had a great time in there. I hope all families have a good 2013 and all your wishes get true.
About the critter: Cyrus read that and He turn serious and say This is no a critter is a Monsumo. That was funny.

KBB said...

My sincere apologies, dear Cyrus.
Had I seen Monsumo in his domain, I might have realized he was NOT a critter.

And I'll be Leo will have a lot to say about this tomorrow :)