Hahahahahaha!
Stephen Colbert is the man. So are you, Dad.
Oh, Annie! Such an unwarranted assault on my patriarchal dignity!!
crack me up!!!
Sick, but true! Hilarious!
You will never ever know how much I needed that laugh. OMG. Watching it again.Dad - are you writing these dance moves down?
the toe point is the best part
Ewwww: the arms out coming towrads the camera end move! So so Dad. Sick.
Ahhhhhhh HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!The toe point is so Dad.
I've watched this 6 times already. I can't even handle it when he throws up his hands and kicks backwards at the end. I fear for the audience at the next wedding, Dad!
hahahahahahaha..............hahahahahahahahaha...........hahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hahahahahaha!
Stephen Colbert is the man. So are you, Dad.
Oh, Annie! Such an unwarranted assault on my patriarchal dignity!!
crack me up!!!
Sick, but true! Hilarious!
You will never ever know how much I needed that laugh. OMG. Watching it again.
Dad - are you writing these dance moves down?
the toe point is the best part
Ewwww: the arms out coming towrads the camera end move!
So so Dad. Sick.
Ahhhhhhh HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
The toe point is so Dad.
I've watched this 6 times already. I can't even handle it when he throws up his hands and kicks backwards at the end. I fear for the audience at the next wedding, Dad!
hahahahahahaha..............hahahahahahahahaha...........hahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment