Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Guess who's a New Girlscout.


And who needs fresh bangs, apparently!  Her first meeting as a Daisy Scout is Friday and it' all she's talked about since my first meeting last Friday.  Before I had the patches on her uniform, she had memorized the Girl Scout Promise, which she has to recite to get her first earned patch.  Her troop is starting late because of Sandy and the holidays, but I'm so glad they decided to go through with it so she doesn't have to wait until next year.  Soooo, I'll be in touch for next years cookie sales!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

i LOVE those cookies
Way to go maggie!

KBB said...

Of COURSE she memorized the pledge before the patches were on her uniform; I wouldn't have expected anything less from Maggie.

Nice going, Magpie!

catherine said...

Do we have to wait till next year for the cookies????

The Captain said...

Congratulations, Magdaloon

Annie said...

So cute.

storminomahoney said...

Well, her troop isn't making it mandatory since the started the week sales were done. But we can sell if we want to raise money for her troop. Although the cheapskates give us $.58 for every box, and they sell for $4 each! So...yeah, you could if you wanted...until April

Anonymous said...

Good job, Maggie!