Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Cy!

I'm on a "baby picture" kick; these pictures bringing back so many memories. 

                                                   
                                                  Our Easter baby. The day you were born, wrapped in a blanket made for Maureen except she wasn't a boy so I saved it for you.










At home after you were Baptized.





Maureen played with you in your crib almost every day. 

                         
                                                         Evening time with Dad.



Dad had just begun to go to sea during this time; you were about 10 mos. old. 
Uncle Michael used to come to the house a lot to keep me company and hang out with you kids. I remember how much fun he had making faces, 
trying to make you laugh. 


Sitting on the front steps in SC




                                                 2 1/2 in Red Creek, just after we'd moved.

                                              
                                                          Happy Birthday, Mr. B. :)

8 comments:

catherine said...

Happy birthday Cyrus! I love you so much! Wish you were here more. Hope your day is awesome:)

storminomahoney said...

Happy Birthday, Cy!

Martha said...

Happy Birthday, big brother!

Roob said...

Happy Birthday Cy!

Lisette said...

Happy birthday, Cryooos! (I'm saying it with Cathi's accent). I love you! And I can see your face in that first newborn picture which is, again, tripping me out.

Anyone know how to make copies of these old pictures? Is there an obvious answer I don't know?

Maureen said...

i love you little brother!
Happy birthday!!!!
miss you all

storminomahoney said...

How much do you all love the family picture? I don't think I've seen it before. Cy, you are so cute!

Annie said...

Happy Belated Cy :)

I love you!