This past week, thinking about you turning 40, has had me going back in time and remembering you as a baby. So I put together this series of pictures of you back then with some of the people who loved you.
Was it really that long ago?
1 hour old
With Uncle Brent: 4 days old
4 weeks old
With Granner: 2 1/2 months old
With Uncle Michael: 3 months old
With Mercedes: 3 1/2 months old
Your 1st Birthday!
With Aunt Maureen: 14 months old
With your favorite ball: 15 months old
Happy Birthday my first born, beautiful Maureen.











10 comments:
These pictures are tripping me out (do people still say that?) Like that was 40 yrs ago TODAY. Mom you are so stinking beautiful!
Maureen, I love you so much! Happy birthday gorgeous!! You are really one of a kind.
I know, Lisette: 40 yrs ago today.
I've been going back in time and remembering Maureen's birth. She was born at 10:10 am Spanish time; 3:10 pm our time. So, as I write this, I'm still in labor...40 years ago.
And thank's for that compliment. I always knew Maureen got her looks from me :) :) :)
Happy Birthday Maureen!
I love this post so much. I just stared at the first picture for a full minute and thought, that looks like Nora! No, Annie. No, Catherine. No...
Happy birthday, Maureen!! I love you and miss you tons and tons!
THese pictures are fantastic!!
Happy Birthday Maureen!
Love this post! Happy birthday Maureen! Love you so so much!!!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!
(Is nobody going to point out that Maureen is holding a kitten by its fur in the shot w/Aunt Maureen...?)
Ha! I wondered when someone would notice that.
Maureen had 3 kittens (barn kittens Dad kept) and she played with them all of the time. Right after this picture was taken, Aunt Maureen taught her how to hold a cat.
Happy Birthday! Love this post, Mom. I can't imagine that there is anything quite like your first born.
Post a Comment