Oh man! Those are some amazing pics. I want to start one too!!
Killah shots Mahr
wish i started one 15 yrs ago!!!great pics!
When you post your flick, Dad always says,"Buri's flick is up!"We're always pretty current and always commenting on the pictures :) We LOVE your flickr!
I'm glad you enjoy the photos despite it being slightly obnoxious to direct you all to a million photos of my own family. And to my sibs, it's not to late to start one! And it's free up until some amount of photos. A lot I think.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh man! Those are some amazing pics. I want to start one too!!
Killah shots Mahr
wish i started one 15 yrs ago!!!
great pics!
When you post your flick, Dad always says,
"Buri's flick is up!"
We're always pretty current and always commenting on the pictures :)
We LOVE your flickr!
I'm glad you enjoy the photos despite it being slightly obnoxious to direct you all to a million photos of my own family.
And to my sibs, it's not to late to start one! And it's free up until some amount of photos. A lot I think.
Post a Comment