I could never have imagined 41 years ago that 41 years later Dad and I would be so blessed with all of you and yours. Life is so precious.
Speaking just for myself, I am so proud to have such a large carbon footprint (however inconvenient that truth may be). As the Good Lord said: "Go forth and warm the globe."
Dad that's just nawful. Nawsomely nawful. Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary - you have both certainly warmed the earth.
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy anniversary parents!!!!!!
MUAH!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I could never have imagined 41 years ago that 41 years later Dad and I would be so blessed with all of you and yours.
Life is so precious.
Speaking just for myself, I am so proud to have such a large carbon footprint (however inconvenient that truth may be). As the Good Lord said: "Go forth and warm the globe."
Dad that's just nawful. Nawsomely nawful.
Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary - you have both certainly warmed the earth.
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy anniversary parents!!!!!!
MUAH!!!!!
Post a Comment