Saturday, June 01, 2013

For mah sibs..

"That’s how it goes in a pack of siblings, and I sometimes wonder, when it comes to the decline in fertility rates in our country and others, whether the economic impact will be any more significant than the intimate one. For better or worse, fewer people will know the challenges and comforts of a sprawling clan."

Full article:

The Gift of Siblings

5 comments:

Mars said...

Well I wouldn't pick any other fools to share the entire arc of my life with.
Some pretty moving things in this article thanks for sharing Smells.

Annie said...

xoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

"But we made a decision to be together, and it’s the accretion of such decisions across time that has given us so many overlapping memories, which are in turn our glue."

All of it so very true!

storminomahoney said...

I loved this article, and I love getting to see those of you who were around the homestead this past week.

KBB said...

What an uplifting article, Lisette.

And may I add that I'm happy to know that Dad and I
had something to do with all of this :)