Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dear Diary,

Well, it's Christmas Eve -- and you know what that means. By this time tomorrow there will only be a handful of hours left until 100.5 stops playing carols and TNT turns off "A Christmas Story." ("Fragilleeee, that must be Italian!!!" ... LOL)

But that's not what's worrying me. 

I took this picture on Thanksgiving. 



It's my Dad. He just came in after realizing there wouldn't be a turkey. Yeah, you heard me, no Thanksgiving turkey. At first I was all, "It's okay, Dad..." but then I was a little all, "HAHAHA" because all day he had been complaining about some of my appetizers (you know how the old man can be... LOL). 

But now it's Christmas Eve and I think what's on everyone's mind is if we're going to get a repeat of this tomorrow. He's making a turducken (a chicken inside of a duck inside of a turkey, can you say WaCkY?... LOL). Just wish I could think of a graceful way to tell him not to mess it up. 

I dunno, Diary, I guess if he does.... I'll just offer it up to God.

Merry Christmas!

Lisette B.


4 comments:

Maureen said...

hahaha!
this is great!!

Schmitty said...

I hope you don't write LOL in your real diary. That would be embarrassing.

The Captain said...

ROFL

storminomahoney said...

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!