Tis the feast of the Epiphany, and it became manifest to me that I remember that I'm pretty sure one is supposed to take down ye olde Christmas tree now.
Poll: Who has taken down their tree? If not, when do you plan to?
Yes the tree went down. And Christmas decorations just a few days go. But I'm leaving the lights on in the windows and the wreaths on the lampost and doors...at least for a little while, anyway.
It's winter, after all. Lights and color not a bad thing.
8 comments:
Ours came down after Mass today.
Yes the tree went down. And Christmas decorations just a few days go. But I'm leaving the lights on in the windows and the wreaths on the lampost and doors...at least for a little while, anyway.
It's winter, after all. Lights and color not a bad thing.
Ours may come down today, time permitting. But white lights in the house will stay.
Did you miss seeing your tree everyday since you put it in the study? Or do you guys spend time in there?
The tree made us spend a lot more time in that room. But I did miss being around it in the evenings.
It's always so sad to take the tree down!
Ours came down after Mass on Sunday too. Now I just have a sad stack of Christmas boxes :(
day after Christmas no tree, dead, so sad!
decorations made it till new years. still always some white lights around the house!!
......my tree is still up.
of course it is, Lisette :)
Post a Comment