Sunday, January 26, 2014

While sorting through some of Granny's old pictures....


Grandpa



                                                   Aunt Charlotte with Janie

















Uncle Fred, Dad and Aunt Mary at the zoo


                                                       Dad's Granny with Aunt Mary




Grandpa




                                                   Dad's 1st Grade report card



















Grandpa's mother: Grace



Uncle Michael, Dad and Uncle Fred









Dad on a hike with Grandpa

12 comments:

storminomahoney said...

These are so great!

Lisette said...

I want that last picture!! Pretty pleassssseeee?

Shmalzy said...

Wow! These are phenomenal. The birth announcement!

Mars said...

How wonderful to see these!
In the zoo one I see I much Lucia in Dad.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Stapleton clearly got it wrong.

Martha said...

Ha, Mrs. Stapleton. How am I just seeing these?! I love them. a few things: I miss Granny's penmanship, Dad you are too much, I want to snuggle you, uncle Mike is strikingly handsome, always, and Lucia is Brewster through and through. Whose genes are those though? The Dad and Charlotte etc look? Predominantly Grandpa or Granny? Because they are so strong. Keep any and all pictures coming! I love them.

catherine said...

Does anyone else see Patrick in that second pic of grandpa?

KBB said...

Dad has always mentioned how much he thinks Alexander resembles Grandpa - said he saw that resemblance a lot in the baby picture. But you're right, Catherine - huge resemblance to Patrick as well, especially in the expression.
And Lucia? Immediately after seeing himself in the zoo picture, Dad said, "Tell me that isn't Lucia!".

Mars said...

Oh my gosh yes Patrick in that second one of Grandpa! Whoa!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for solving that for me - I kept staring at the 2nd picture of Grandpa and wondering who the heck it was. Definitely Patrick!

Shmalzy said...

Yes, I immediately thought of Patrick when I saw that picture!

Martha said...

So Patrick!