Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy Birthday, Martha!

I miss my little Martha Grace.  You were a charmer and a force to contend with in equal measure.  There was, and is, such a presence about you.  


                                                                Pretty in blue.



You and your girls



Do you know how many pictures I have of Mary with her arm around you?




       








The oldest of the little one's.  

 


                              But this is you today: a beautiful wife and mother.  Motherhood has grown you and brought out of you qualities that continue to surprise.  But you are still my little Martha Grace. 

                                           Happy Birthday!





8 comments:

The Captain said...

Happy Birthday, Myrtle Malone!!!

catherine said...

Happy happy birthday! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Marty!!

Lisette said...

Happy birthday, girl! I couldn't love you more!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday sweets!!! I love you!!

Mars said...

Happy birthday Martha ! I love these.

Martha said...

Thanks guys! : ) xo

storminomahoney said...

Love you!