happy Birthday Charlie We wish you the best. I hope you has a good time yesterday and continue for the rest of the year.Love for you and all your family.
Be still my heart, I love this boy! Mary, I remember spending a few days with you when he was a fresh new person, just days old. And you, a brand new Mama. 7 years old: hard to believe for sure. I love you Charlie, and I love your Mama. Happy Birthday!!!!!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy birthday! From Alexander
Happy birthday! We love you!
Oh man. Happy Birthday, you very special boy.
happy Birthday Charlie We wish you the best. I hope you has a good time yesterday and continue for the rest of the year.Love for you and all your family.
Boy oh boy! Charlie: you are up there with the best of the best! I miss you and love you and wish you the happiest of birthdays:)
happy birthday Charlie!!! love you buddy
Be still my heart, I love this boy! Mary, I remember spending a few days with you when he was a fresh new person, just days old. And you, a brand new Mama. 7 years old: hard to believe for sure. I love you Charlie, and I love your Mama. Happy Birthday!!!!!
Now post some baby Charlie videos please!!! I am serious.
Also, I really love his name, xo
Happy Birthday, my boy. I especially like the young Solzhenitsyn.
I am late! Chuck, you're one of my very favorite people in the world and I hope your birthday was the best! Now, no more growing for you, okayyyy?
Post a Comment