Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Centennial

For those of you who weren't here for Christmas, I got Centennial ( TV miniseries) for us from Lita.
And for those who were here, you know it didn't arrive in time for Christmas.

I just heard from my ebay person and learned it was shipped on the 24th...which means it should be here soon!

I've been wanting to get this gift for the family for a long, long time and am so excited to have been able to do it this year. I hope you all enjoy the show as much as Lisette and I will...and you're all encouraged to borrow it ( but bring/send it back!) whenever you want; it belongs to all of us.

Those of you who live away from us, pls. let me know if you'd like me to send to you as I'll be happy to do this.

And Lisette: I'm appointing you as the one to write Lita a "thank you" note.

( and just so you know; Lita was with me ( on email) as I bid for Centennial during a 2 week period, about 5-7 different times. She did a "Whoopee!" when I told I had it!

xxxx



7 comments:

Mars said...

Isn't the Dustbowl part of the movie creepy?

Mars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Yes, it is. Dust. Over everything. And a mother. Who goes crazy. ...Shudder.

KBB said...

Yes, I remember some of you being traumatized by that part of the show. But, now I'm being anal because I have 2 pics of Patrick posted...one I mistakenly added to this post...I can't get rid of it..I want just the one with the other boys on the same space...Mary, I can't edit the picture ( I tried)...can you?

KBB said...

I did it! Now there' only one Patrick!

Annie said...

Doesn't she kill the kids or something?

Mars said...

Well, Annie, it's not or something. Unless it's the husband who whacks them all? Can't wait to see this again.