Friday, August 17, 2012

It's how we do...

Well.  As we wait for the next step ~ the floor to be sanded, etc. ~ we are at least able to eat in this room.

Evie and Lisette borrowed both my tables last week so that Linda Allegro was gracious enough to lend her's out to us.  I thought the card table would do...but am now wanting "Aloise's" table ~ the white fold out ~ to take the place of our kitchen table for as long as we can use this room. (Lisette: heed my text!) 

I don't know...Dad has mentioned, "Should we play cards?" too many times...this table has to go!  Besides, Clare is coming tomorrow for nice visit (I look forward to this yearly visit from Clare ALL year) and I think the larger table would much more appropriate than what we are now using.  

You'll note that the radiator cover is back in place.  It's an easy piece to move and why wouldn't we?  Looking at the horrific sight behind the radiator was, well, horrific, to say the least.

Happy Days ahead...:)

2 comments:

Martha said...

This is so exciting!!

storminomahoney said...

"Should we play cards?" HA, and of course you will hear that until you do get a new substitute table.