Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our field kitchen



Here you can see how we are presently set up while we wait for our new kitchen. We are currently able to eat outdoors (thank God for the good weather) but this is "how we do" to get the food outdoors and otherwise.


And this is where and how we wash our dirty hands and dishes.

                                 

5 comments:

Mars said...

I love it! It's so exciting I almost wish I could experience it with you.

Almost.

Martha said...

The dark floors look so stinking good!

Shmalzy said...

The floors look great, and they're not even done yet! That set-up actually doesn't look half bad, minus the lack of a kitchen sink. But my big question is this: how is dad faring without the kitchen window as his sniper station?

KBB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Captain said...

Louise, I can always use the window in Simone's room. It actually gives me a safer line of fire.