Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesdays with Leo: Season 2

I am starting a new year with Leo and will be keeping you all "posted" on our adventures.

I was going to begin today with a re-cap of last week ~ and today's doings ~ but had to babysit Lucia this afternoon after I dropped Leo off at school. I went grocery shopping afterwards and then came home to clean up the kitchen a bit, throw dinner together, do a load of laundry and finally, upload and post about the kitchen.

It isn't that the kitchen is more important than Leo; it's more that I'm not clear headed enough to do justice to him and his antics.  

So stay tuned to another season with Leo:)

P.S.  Remember at the end of last Spring Leo stated he did not like his picture taken?  Well...he's still saying that.  He was proud enough of nailing the subfloor last week (so that I could take the picture I posted) but today, while we watched the floor going down he saw me with my camera, moved out of the way and announced, "Not me!".
Hmmm.  

No comments: