Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISETTE!



I know how old you are but I refuse to print it because once I do, I can't deny it and I want to deny it because I miss your, "I has the power" days.   But not always.

And I don't think you'll ever "has nothing to do", Lisette, because (and this is corny but it IS your birthday) you do so much for everyone you love.  

I believe that there is even a tree named after you. 

You ARE all grown up now...and I really don't mind, most of the time.  

Happy Birthday, sweet girl.











11 comments:

catherine said...

Happy birthday lisette! Love you lots and lots!

Martha said...

Happy Birthday! Big things coming for you, my girl. I love you.

The Captain said...

Happy Birthday, Lili

Mars said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Smelly Poo.

Annie said...

Happy Birthday love.

Frank said...

Happy Birthday, Lisette!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweetness!

Cathy said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Lissette I hope you have a good day. Love and hugs for you.

Maureen said...

tons and tons and tons (how much i love you!!)

Roob said...

Sorry for the delay Lisette. Happy Birthday!!

Shmalzy said...

I know I'm always late to say happy birthday to anyone here, but you'd probably be mad at me if I didn't stay it at all. Happy birthday!