Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This feels very self-indulgent...

...but Maureen and Catherine requested it.

Today, the parenting magazine I now write for came out with its spring 2013 issue -- the first one I am published in! It was pretty exciting to see my name in glossy finish. I'm not sure that I am allowed to post a PDF version of the magazine, but you can see it if you go here.

And yes, I am aware that most of it is cheesy. That was required! Ain't nothin' that can be done about it.

7 comments:

KBB said...

Yay for you!!
I didn't realize you wrote for a "parenting" magazine; kept meaning to ask you "Who do you write for?"
So glad you posted this.
Name in glossy. COOL!

storminomahoney said...

Guess I'm pretty out of the loop. I didn't know you were doing this. It's exciting!

Martha said...

Not self indulgent- proud! As you ought be. Congratulations. So cool.

Frank said...

Wicked cool, Congrats Aloise!

Maureen said...

cool shmalo!!

Mars said...

I don't see your exact article?? I'm so proud of you and happy for you!

Shmalzy said...

Thanks everyone! Mary, if you click on the picture of the magazine cover you can open the whole thing in PDF format. My articles are "The Children are Worth it," "Home Sweet Smart Home" and the one on curb appeal at the end.