
Time to hunker down for Holy Week. I hope I learn to do it as well as mom and dad did. Plus or minus the Scarlet H on Holy Saturday.
I don't know about you, but this movie (along with Mom's graphic descriptions of the Passion) had an enormous impact on my faith. Also Stubenville, complete with crappy songs. Who knew.
Anyway. I can't wait to share it with the kids. (I'll save "The Passion of the Christ" for later. Much later...)
6 comments:
I bought that to use when I taught a religion class a few years ago. I had forgotten how wonderful it is.
Hunkering down to a good Holy Week makes Easter truly joyful.
I wasn't sure how it would go over, but tonight they watched an hour and could have kept watching.
Leo focused on trying to "figure it out".
God put Jesus in Mary's belly.
"But Jesus is God, right?" Yes.
"So, God could chose ANYone, right? And he chose Mary." Yes.
Etc. My beautiful boys.
Good idea! I think I will head to the library and see if it's in. That, or use my hacker/ techy/ all things geek husband t download it for me.
It's only $9 on Amazon. I plan on watching it every year.
Hahaha! Just saw the lithp.
I just ordered this for Dad and me. It will be good to watch it again during Holy Week and not have to "explain" it while I'm watching it. What a novelty!
And how good that you're doing this with your boys, Annie.
Post a Comment