Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mary!


 This picture reminds me of how often Cy liked playing with the "baby in the high chair".  You probably don't know this but you were one of his favorite playmates ~ in and out of the high chair.  

   And when you got older, you became one of Aloise and Brent's go-to sisters and such a help to me :)  


                                           Happy Birthday, girl in the moon!  


Will we be posting another Happy Birthday for another Mary today?

PS. As soon as I heard "late March, early April" for Catherine's baby, March 28 came strongly to mind (Maureen's birthday) and I've been stuck on that date ever since.  :)


9 comments:

Roob said...

Happy Birthday Mary! Have a great day!

catherine said...

Happy birthday! Fingers crossed I get to say it again at some point today!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday love!!!

Lisette said...

Happy birthday! I love you love you love you!!!

The Captain said...

Ooh, Aah, Ooh!! (en la luna)

Martha said...

Happy Birthday Mary!! Sorry I missed you yesterday.

Maureen said...

happy birthday mary. i love you

Shmalzy said...

Happy birthday Mary! I love you!!!

Spamrod said...

happy birthday dude.