awww! pic of 3 girls is my new screensaver! she's beautiful guys
Hi, Adela 2.Oooh, she's so cute!
Pretty little Lady Jane!
Good grief.
That first one is the best.
Oh my... I REALLY can't wait to squeeze her!
This is too much, and just as it should be. There should always be a baby in the Buri household.She looks so much like Adela, but also just like herself. We love you Jane!
Crazy enough Annie that's how I feel! I don't want her to get any bigger!
Lady Jane.I love it. And her.And Charlie.And Simone.And Adela.You have a beautiful family :)
Picture number 2, SHAZZAM
Post a Comment
10 comments:
awww! pic of 3 girls is my new screensaver! she's beautiful guys
Hi, Adela 2.
Oooh, she's so cute!
Pretty little Lady Jane!
Good grief.
That first one is the best.
Oh my... I REALLY can't wait to squeeze her!
This is too much, and just as it should be. There should always be a baby in the Buri household.
She looks so much like Adela, but also just like herself.
We love you Jane!
Crazy enough Annie that's how I feel! I don't want her to get any bigger!
Lady Jane.
I love it.
And her.
And Charlie.
And Simone.
And Adela.
You have a beautiful family :)
Picture number 2, SHAZZAM
Post a Comment