Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Catherine!



In Red Creek, NY, lilacs bloom late May. Ours were at their peak on May 20th and Dad brought such a beautiful bouquet to the hospital for me that day, the day Catherine was born.  From that day on, lilacs have reminded me of Catherine :) 




First family picture with baby Catherine.  Annie is there, right behind Cy. 



Catherine's 1st Christmas: how to keep a baby from getting into all the presents :)


How to move little ones to CT; put them in boxes.


                                                    1st Summer at the Homestead. 


                        Happy Birthday, beautiful Catherine. 


(Notice Clare pulling at her dress in 1st photo, just like Catherine in this one)

10 comments:

Martha said...

Happy birthday, beauty!

The Captain said...

Happy Birthday, Lolly Wink

Maureen said...

love the pictures!
happy birthday cat!

Lisette said...

Happy birthday, Catherine! I love you!!!

Mars said...

Happy Birthday, Catherine! I love these pictures. I love sisters and brothers!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Catherine!!!!!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Catherine! xoxo

Annie said...

(Mary, what the hell are you doing to Manny?? That's my CAT!)

catherine said...

Ann- I was thinking the same thing!!

storminomahoney said...

Happy Birthday, Lovely.