I wish I had a before picture but I didn't know what chad was up to until it was underway. From bushes and brush to a potted garden complete with stone walkway! That's my chad. Dreamy.
What a transformation! Last day I was with you, Charlie and I walked over near this little building and it was quite a mess in there. I love the idea of large planter boxes full of flowers...
7 comments:
What a wonderful Mother's Day surprise.
So dreamy.
Next step will be large planter boxes to line the fence and wall inside and out. Inside deer proof and outside for flowers.
What a transformation! Last day I was with you, Charlie and I walked over near this little building and it was quite a mess in there.
I love the idea of large planter boxes full of flowers...
Jealous:)
Catherine, I have plants ready for you too. Just got to get them to you.
Perfect!!
Post a Comment