Sunday, May 12, 2013

The things you find when you aren't looking for them...

I came across this Mother's Day greeting from Brent while looking for something for Lisette.

It brought back so many memories.  

(The second page of the greeting was too faded to print.)

I have many cards and "greetings" like this one in my bureau drawer...



but this portrait of me is what cracked me up...and melted my heart, so many years later.

PS  I love the 2 heads watching the movie :)

6 comments:

Martha said...

I can't even deal with this. Happy Mother's Day , Mom!

Mars said...

That portrait rocks. Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

Maureen said...

totally rocks!
had such a nice dinner mom. happy mothers day

storminomahoney said...

Happy Mother's Day. Such a good likeness.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! And I agree, the floating heads watching the movie are the sweetest. What a great find!

Annie said...

hahahahaha scarlet red hair!! Oh my gosh, this is great!