You're 40 today.
You were always a cutie...
always everyone's
special Aunt
always a hard and dedicated worker
and always a beloved sister.
But above all, you've been the light of our world; the wisdom that keeps us wanting more, the humor that keeps us laughing, the gentleness that keeps us smiling, the humility that keeps us grounded; the one we could never do without.
Happy Birthday, our Clare.



10 comments:
Happy birthday, Clare!!!
You know how much I love you, so I think it's safe for me to say that you resemble Smeagol in that baby picture. And I'm not just saying that to bust you. Google image it - spot on.
I love the last picture! Happy birthday Clare! We love you so so much!
Gross lisette! Just looked it up
Happy birthday Clare! You're still my hero
Nice Lisette.
Happy Birthday, Clare! And Lisette, If you look closely on the right side of the last pic Clare has given you a reply.
Happy birthday girl. we wish you the best. Xoxo
Dad! hahahaaha! I love this post. It is all so true. I love you Clare! The happiest of birthdays to you!
I HAD to post that last picture :)
Dad and I cracked up the first time we saw it - Clare was 3 days old, it was her "hospital" picture, which they did in those days, 40 years ago.
That finger. What a riot! Of COURSE I had to post it...40 years later :)
SO sorry I missed this yesterday. Long story short is I was out aaaaallllll day.
Happy Birthday. I love you.
Post a Comment